Monday, April 23, 2012

April    |  23 |    2012

Happy Birthday  to the most lovely and adored Grandmother on this earth

On this day,



 While Sitting in this Chair,
I wrote in this journal,
{ the prayer journal where only my prayers of gratitude are recorded}

The following entry...

{ Dear Jesus, today is my Grandma's 80th Birthday!

I'm so thankful that my day is ahead of her's so that I can pray for her this morning before the celebration of her is even begun by anyone else! God, you are so kind, loving in all of your ways. How can I not thank you firstly for all the  times you have healed my Grandma? So many times you've retracted things that have threatened the quality of her life.  This reminds me that You Lord are healer and you Lord have ordained health and victory over sickness in her life. You proclaim steadfast love upon her and I'm  so thankful!
I think also about how you must feel towards her on this day that she was born, how you must see all the days you rescued her from harm, stooping down to make her great. I think of how precious her life is to you and this verse immediately comes to my remembrance:

" ...Never again will you fear harm...

The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
- Zephaniah 3:16 & 17-


Jesus, thank you for this amazing day! My heart is filled with deep peace and true celebration knowing that you ' take great delight' in the day of Grandma's birth; Knowing that we can celebrate  with rejoicing and singing over Grandma  because you did first!

~ you will certainly rejoice over her with singing today, and everyday here after..}


Amen


Happy Birthday Grandma, We LOVE you  SO much!

2 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

So beautiful. Thank you for sharing this for us to enjoy! You love the best Meehan!!

Becky Dellar said...

Wow, thank you for letting us peer into your journal. Such beautiful words - I am sure she was overwhelmed with blessing by them! and so true.

You're love is so contageous and so deep Meehan! The Lord has tough you how to love so truly!!