![]() |
| First Stop, Turkey. Second stop... |
Have we met before?
Then why do I feel like I'm seeing you for the first time?
I've questioned the last two times before if I could ever truly see myself in a long term relationship with India but...
This week I've fallen in love as if I'm seeing her for the first time and my earnest enjoyment and desire for her is growing.
India is beautiful.
India is beautiful.
So far, I've been hissed at, stared down and spat at my feet, with snot rockets hurled in my direction. I've got dirt under my nails and who knows what other unspeakable treasures on my sandal shod feet and yet, I embrace it for the LOVE of it all.
This is becoming normal.
Here are the beautiful things that between Daniel and I, our eyes and eventually the camera have captured. Partially at least.
Be inspired. Be moved by the beauty of all God's beloved creation, the expression of culture and creativity in the food, the dress, the faces.
This is Turkey and Delhi as we've seen it
{well, a drop in the bucket of it at the very least}
![]() |
![]() |
| Tulips in bloom. No photo touch ups here! |
![]() |
| Food, Glorious food! |

Then Comes Delhi
what a special trip this has been already
third times a charm
&
the Spice Market
![]() |
![]() ![]() |















3 comments:
whoa... each snap incredibly beautiful and stunning. Can't decide which is my fav although that umbrella one is so simple but striking! oh and everything else!!
xo
love mom
beautiful! love you!
Amazing, Meems. Just catching up with you ... love what God is doing.
Post a Comment