Scarves? Earrings?
For you Special Price Madam.
Pardon the fact that this is a photo shoot where I am the only model { I'm hoping to change that and get some Tibetan friends to do the posing.}
Focus for a minute { if possible.heehee just kidding} on the lovely product available.
I'd like to take any suggestions for gifts you would like this year and this is a very small range of the things available at the moment. The scarves come in many different shades, colors, patterns and textures, there are a lot of beautiful silver and pearl pieces available here as well. our town in very small so i don't have the accessibility to textiles say if i were in Delhi.
I'd love to be able to bring you back something you would enjoy and in colors you feel nice in! So, let me know what is your heart's desire and I will do my best to bless you with some treasures!
xox









4 comments:
May I please put dibs on the yellow scarf anything in yellow. Would love to make pillows! Xo love mom
this is my first on line shopping order! I love the coral earrings and the scarves the beautiful model is wearing are devine!!! dilemma,dilemma Whatever you chose will be something I love meems and thank you for your loving thoughtfulness. love you always
gr
p.s. I must add that while you may think it rawther silly to be the sole model of your wares, it works!!
and also I have to agree with G-ma, anything you choose will be treasured because you chose it!
xo
love mom
oh my gosh!! These are beautiful. You would never believe it...I met a friend for dinner and her sister had rose earring in blue almost exactly like those and I was in love!! I wonder where she got hers... Meehan you are the best gift giver - you always know what would be best for those you love. Hope you are doing okay and enjoying every day you have there!!
Post a Comment