A birthday that I will remember as monumental because I believe I am being spurred on in my 26th year to dream my dreams like never before in the history of Meehan.
I am going to pursue my dreams and to realize those dreams in ways I've never attempted before.. and I will pray daily that I have the courage, the focus and the faithfulness to do them; The dreams within me both big and small.. although mostly mine tend to be a lot of small important ones.
It was an epic birthday in terms of the presence of the Holy Spirit gifting me with His felt presence and showering me with the love of people around me and not around me too!
It was an 'International' birthday as well which I celebrated with Americans, Europeans, Indians, Tibetans, Japanese&Swiss! All friends who I've known from my past and present.
The birthday week started with an absolutely incredible 3 hour hike to the Snow Line where we enjoyed solitude, campfires and million tiny sparkling stars. I woke up each of the three mornings to run to a grassy knol where I was surrounded my the snow covered Himalayas and a melted glacier waterfall below me. There on the hilltop I worshiped my savior to the old hymn " How Great thou Art" over and over and over again. My spirit was so REFRESHED.
My benediction to you all today, this week this A SOON AS POSSIBLE is to go and find the most quiet place you can, the most beautiful place that you can enjoy, preferably far from distraction and just listen to the silence for the purpose of simply being 'Still and know that He is God'.
a woman who sat for 4 hours meditating upon 'nothingness' {which I don't recommend} because we have a living Savior who not only to empties us but does so in order to FILL us up! This is the GIFT, the free GIFT which is FREELY FLOWING if we stop to wait, listen and receive from Him the giver of every good and perfect thing.
Again, the benediction is this: To take THE TIME! IT WAS QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST GIFT I RECEIVED THIS BIRTHDAY AND I WANT OT SHARE IT WITH YOU, THE ONES I LOVE.
In addition to all of that, there is so much that I enjoyed in celebration of my 26th. I took a Tibetan Cooking class in the early evening which was extra enjoyable because Daniel decided to join me in it!
{not pictured here but more to come}. I was showered with prophetic words from my intimate group of friends through prayer in the morning which started my day so beautifully and in the evening, I was bestowed with sacrificial gifts given by the financially poor but rich in spirit, I was uplifted, encouraged and blown away by words of love sent by all of you presented to me beautifully in a recycled paper box! Thank you so very much for making this day such a unique and memorable one.
love to you all.
Meems
love to you all.
Meems
4 comments:
SO incredible. Above and beyond anything we would have known to pray for. Oh Meehan! I got choked up reading all that you were given, for all of us that felt like we could really give so little from so far away, the Lord provided for you to receive in person as well. You are so encouraging to me - I am already planning in my mind the quiet place of beauty to go run away to...thank you for this!!
beautiful... you are a blessed young woman!
xo
love mom
Sounds like the Lord truly blessed you Meehan and you received each blessing!! Thanks for sharing! Beautiful photos. Love you....
sounds like a perfect way to start off another amazing year! love you friend! and so glad to hear you were met by our savior this year in a whole new way!
love love love you!
Post a Comment