Thursday, May 19, 2011

120 Steps



Every day, 3 x a day we work our glutes up 120 stairs. 
I don't complain because there is no escaping, fried vegetables, bread, rice, noodles, milk tea or the delicious brownie Sundae we unfortunately discovered last week. 
I refuse to welcome back all that I worked to say 'goodbye' to in South Africa through my daily gym visits and Natural Way eating so, I bought a yoga mat this week in addition to our climbing ritual. 
I should have known that mat was an invitation for Daniel to discover a new "character" role, just waiting to emerge once given the opportunity. So, late last night as I'm attempting to stretch my muscles "fritz' surfaces in all of his 'skivi' dancing, obnoxiously loud deep breathing and partner stretching glory.there was just no escaping his "assistance!"
Although my intended targeted muscles were neglected, My abs got the workout of a lifetime.
Dan made me laugh so hard that I'm actually looking forward to stretching again tonight to see what outlandish thing will arise from the depths of this alter ego.    

1 comment:

~j~ said...

we can only imagine... lol