Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Brother's Day

   Happy birthday big brother. I salute you on your  28th year.
 This year we decided to buy you a birthday card  because we love you so much.

I thank Jesus for the life you have lived in him and continue to march forward in with your beautiful wife. We love you so much and dream of the days to come where more fun memories are made together camping, off roading, hopefully traveling abroad, enjoying family dinners, vacations and more. Be blessed this day.
 Hope you like your gift

All our love, Dan and Meehan

2 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

What a wonderful blog post! Better than a card!! So blessed by this - then he told me he got to talk to you guys too!! :D :D so awesome!!
your pictures took home the cake...cannot wait for all that you listed, in all actuality, camping, off roading, dinner parties YES!

;) love love love you,
Becky

~j~ said...

Wow, all I sent him was a card :))
You know he will love traveling in that ride!
I love that you honored your brother this way,what a gift you have in each other.
xo
love mom