Monday, May 24, 2010

to:mom and dad

 Happy anniversary to mom and dad.
You are loved, thought of and prayed for on this special day. 


Some of my favorite memories of the two of you together include all the fun you have had creating and cooking in the kitchen, artistically arranging things in just right  order, tasting and testing things until you both think they are perfect. I've always loved watching you cultivate a beautiful yard, picking out plants, growing a garden together and working hard until your goal is achieved. My favorite thing about your relationship is how together you can create anything. I've seen this partnership build fences, chicken coups, bedrooms, parties,and turn a dirt lot into a beautiful backyard and safe haven for many to call home! Your partnership has given me birthday parties to remember, education to stand on and  the most beautiful wedding day imaginable! Together, you are building a legacy of  family, creativity, strength, hard work, perseverance, faith, hope and Love.



"May the Lord bless you and keep you the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you peace."


                                                                           Aloha 






Because of the extravagant gift we got for Nicolas, we thought we should tell you that this year for your anniversary you are going to Hawaii for one month with grandma and grandpa to stay in a  luxurious condo! Pack your bags because you leave soon! 


                WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH








( you can thank us later).

3 comments:

~j~ said...

Wow!!! Hawaii for a WHOLE month, you guys shouldn't have, really!!! I can't imagine where you are sending us for our 30th next year ;))!!
Thank you so much for the beautiful anniversary card, we LOVED it.
Today we are going to go to the Regan Library with G and G and then we have reservations at the Boat House at Hendrys beach! A fun day for us!
I love you...
xo love mom

Cristine said...

What a beautiful tribute to your folks...yes I agree that together they make an increible team, that their gifts are strengthen and the blessings they bring overflow!

Becky Dellar said...

I am so thankful for your generous birthday gifts - I get a new car and some visitors! ;)