

I love that i have been given new friends from all over the world and in all different walks of life. This is me Darren and Val in an airport in our first few days of traveling together as a team.
Hi everyone. I'm back in Hawaii and I'm reflecting on all God has done, where I have been what I have done where I am going.. and he speaks the same tender things to me if ever and whenever i begin to doubt or be afraid. He says I love you and I'm here, i always have been i always will be...

2 comments:
It doesn't seem right to say, Welcome Home, Meems when you have been right here in our hearts all along and wherever any of us IS, HE IS...
Truly....we have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer us that live, but HE that lives in us and the life we live in the flesh, we live by FAITH in the Son of God, who died and gave Himself up for us....
He LIVES and HE LIVES in us....too awesome, absolutely too amazing and glorious and powerful for mere mortal words....
Love and a gazillion hugs and kisses....aunt sue
Wow - I am sure there is a rich story behind each one...Pray the Lord would continue to guide your thoughts as you process... So amazing!
Post a Comment