Sunday, November 9, 2008

XOXOXXOX

I LOVE YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU DAD , NICK, BECKY,GRANDMA GRANDMA AUNTS UNCLES, COUSINS, PRAYER GROUP GALS, CHELSE, GIBBONS FAMILY, LUKE, BETH,JEN, KATIE, CHURCH BODY,ELMO CREW,LOVE YOU ALL ( THE BAD PART ABOUT LISTING NAMES IS YOU KNOW YOU ARE LEAVIGN OUT SOEMONE CRAZY IMPORTANT..) BUT I GOT TO THINK AND TYPE FAST YA'LL)

8 comments:

Cristine said...

I love you Meehan...I am in awe at the presence of Gods LOVE in you, it can be felt through your written words! May He continue to saturate Himself in you.
Love, Aunt Cristine

Sandy said...

Love you M's - never expect you to put my name down, but KNOW I love you and am praying for you - and read your posts. Love what you are doing (what God is doing!)
Sandy

shelly said...

love you too! xoxoxo!

thanks for the wonderful posts with your beautiful face. it was is such a blessing to see your sweet face. we miss you much but again are stoked for all the learning you are doing and joy you are experiencing being God's daughter!

love love love you and continually praying and interceeding on behalf of you and your team.

xoxoxo!

KATEE said...

this is a beautiful photo meehan!!!

~j~ said...

I love you bug, i love the picture of your beautiful eyes and your sparkly smile, i love that the Lord is drawing you unto Himself and you are feeling the depth of HIS love for you....i love that you are HIS daughter and that HE cares for every part of your life.
And if someone thrusts a baby in your arms put em in your backpack and bring them home... i would LOVE to have a little bebe in the house :))
xo love mom

joyfulgirl said...

You are in our prayers and our hearts. I know things are getting sketchy over there with terrorist groups, so please-please be careful about your daily routines and surroundings. In the end I know that God is your protector and his plan will get you through, but here at home we are anxiously awaiting to here of your safety.
You are such a blessing to so many Meehms and we are so very thankful for your being today and always.
xoxo
aubrei

JulieAnn Crocker said...

Meeh-

What a beautiful blog and how good it is to see your face again, even if on a screen! =) Mostly, it is so inspiring reading your entries and hearing your heart. I read what you write and I think to myself that those can only your words...it is so familiar and natural to who you are. I love reading it! I can't wait for you to return and see you in person and listen to your journey!! I miss you and love you. Always praying for you my dear....

Jenny said...

I am so happy you are back in the states!!! Yeah. Maybe now I can help your mom relieve even more of the tension in her neck:) We love you and I can't wait to give you a huge hug. Merry Christmas, Meems!