"THEREFORE LET US BE GRATEFUL FOR RECIEVING A KINGDOM THAT CANNOT BE SHAKEN, AND THUS LET US OFFER TO GOD ACCEPTABLE WORSHIP, WITH REVERENCE AND AWE, FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE."
Gods heart for us is the same. He melts when he hears our voice and when he sees us when we show him our face and tell him our heart. Song of Solomon 2:13-14 it says "Arise my love my beautiful one, and come away. o my dove, in the clefts of the rock , in the crannies of the cliff. let me see your face, let me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet and your face is lovely.
Today I had the most personal encounter with God that just rocked me to the core. Thats got me feeling awakened and in love with him all over. I feel giddy to spend time with him and cant wait to see how he will bless me next with his love. I am growing so expectant of God's blessings and goodness in my everyday life. Suno, who has just arrived with Dan Baumann to check up with our team and I were walking to church together. I have never talked with this guy before, and he has only been here mind you 24 hours. At the end of our conversation he looks at me and starts saying this: "You have a natural leadership, that is not forced like a weird "Leadership hat" you put on." You have a nurturing older sister like authority that people hand to you. They naturally give you the place to speak into their lives. You are going to touch thousands of people with this organic style leadership that does not seek to be called by a title or position for itself."
Today I had the most personal encounter with God that just rocked me to the core. Thats got me feeling awakened and in love with him all over. I feel giddy to spend time with him and cant wait to see how he will bless me next with his love. I am growing so expectant of God's blessings and goodness in my everyday life. Suno, who has just arrived with Dan Baumann to check up with our team and I were walking to church together. I have never talked with this guy before, and he has only been here mind you 24 hours. At the end of our conversation he looks at me and starts saying this: "You have a natural leadership, that is not forced like a weird "Leadership hat" you put on." You have a nurturing older sister like authority that people hand to you. They naturally give you the place to speak into their lives. You are going to touch thousands of people with this organic style leadership that does not seek to be called by a title or position for itself."
WOW the guy is in his late twenties and fully walking out in calling greatness out in people. Because of other things God has been speaking to me in these past months, I was really able to receive this from Suno- it just confirmed other work God has already been doing in my heart (which is what a true word from God will do).
Whats crazy though is it wasn't his words that did something to me, I believe it was the impact that the spirit of God has just because he is that good. SUNO was vulnerable and eager to let the love of God speak through him.It wasn't his eloquence that touched my heart but it was the truth he spoke out that unlocked and clicked into place a part in my spirit that God has been longing to grab a hold of. I felt a literal slam in my chest, my vision was heightened, everything looked clearer, brighter and more beautiful and the JOY that I felt to my core absolutely unexplainable. It was not that I was flattered or that I hadn't heard anything similar to that before.. all i can say is that I had a holy spirit encounter. It wasn't because I had done something special to deserve it that day.. I think that was just the point- God was meeting me when I felt least deserving- just by being me he imparted the spirit of Joy. A joy that cannot be shaken by circumstance, or earned, or shaken. "Therefore let us be grateful for recieving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12:28
I see now that the name of my blog was a prophetic statement "Feau Sacre" a heart on fire for his name sake. My God is a consuming fire as you read above in Hebrews and he Has set my heart ablaze with His love, for my good and his glory.
I know that mostly if not only my family reads my blog but if there is anyone out there who has been reading these testimonies of what Jesus Christ has done in my life and you want to encounter the love of God too, please feel free to contact me and I will walk you through how to have a personal relationship of your own with him.
love you guys xoxxox
5 comments:
What a beautiful Sunday morning sermon you shared with us Meehan. Thank you for blessing us with your heart felt words and may the Lord continue to confirm in you why He called you on this trip. Protect her Lord and continue to guide her every step. Speak to her heart.
He loves us so much... love how he meets us and blesses us because of WHO HE IS... He's perfect and full of love in every way...
thanks for sharing your experience! :)
Meehan - that picture of you, your eyes - just so captivating, especially since we have not seen your beautiful face in so long. Thank you so much for posting that. Nick and I had the best time sitting down and reading through these posts.
Meems, my dear dear friend!!!
I've been checking your blog and I nearly just cried reading through some of them now..I miss you so much but am so proud of you and so thankful for how the Lord is protecting you and revealing Himself to you. I love you and think about you so often and have been praying for you...don't ever forget how much I care about you and love you! ALWAYS!
I'm so glad you have this blog...it lets me feel close to you! Miss your sweet face and dear friendship! LOVE LOVE LOVE xxoxox, Mands
Well, I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I am just now reading this post but I am so glad I did. What great encouragement and insight. Thank you for sharing your heart and the work the Holy Spirit is doing in you. It is truly inspirational.
Post a Comment