Yesterday My mom, Shelly, Katie and Bethany drove me to LAX. (but, first before i write this entry i have to write a disclaimer. there is so much pressure to be interesting as a "blogger" I feel like so I just need to say I'm not going to strive to be interesting anymore I'm just going to present the facts and hope that it blesses your socks off anyway.)
I know I'm supposed to be here, i know that it is so right. The events leading up to my arrival were nothing short of eventFUL. From our car breaking down, to a bomb scare at LAX and more... all these things remind me that my time in Hawaii were preordained and present a great threat to the devil our adversary. That's why, no matter what challenges big or small i will face, i will accept each one as an opportunity to see how Great is our God.
I don't know where to begin in thanking each one of you for the love you have shown me in this entire process From my decision making down to getting me on the airplane each one of you has played a crucial role in supporting, encouraging, and challenging me. The amount of prayer that has poured into my life through you has carried me through some difficult situations and some emotional turmoil. Financially i have been tremendously provided for, through scripture God's heart has been made known to me, truly, the list goes on.
I love you guys, my capacity to see just how much i am loved by all of you has grown throughout this season and I am humbled. Your love and friendship causes me to seek out God's purpose for my life. Surly, someone cannot be loved this much without a specific calling to pour it all out for the Glory of the Lord. You all are apart of this story thank you for everything. i love you have a great day!
Meems
9 comments:
....and ALL THE SAINTS SAID.....AAAAAMMMMEEENNN!
....And ALL THE SAINTS SAID? AAMMENN!!!!
Meehan,
I'm so glad you made it safely!!! Praying for sweet times of snuggling with the Lord! :)
Kelly
that was me that left the last comment and deleted it... sorry about that..
anyways ;)
You ARE loved little girl and we are all so excited to see how the Lord is going to draw you closer to HIM and know that you are covered in prayer always.
Hugs and snugs to you,
love mom xxoo
that was me that left the last comment and deleted it... sorry about that..
anyways ;)
You ARE loved little girl and we are all so excited to see how the Lord is going to draw you closer to HIM and know that you are covered in prayer always.
Hugs and snugs to you,
love mom xxoo
first off this was an excellent post and I think exactly as they should be... from your heart which is full of life regardless of their joy or struggles expressed ;)
second:
i love love love the quote you have on the right stationary column on your page, the one by Maya Angelou "A woman must be so hidden in Christ that a man must seek God to find her"
Excellent reminder :)
love love & hug hug to ya friend!
Meehan has arrived in more ways than one!! So glad to hear you are back on solid ground and beginning your adventure with the Lord!
I love the bright orange font on the black background...easy on the eyes!
Sleep tight and enjoy each day as you find peace in the Lord!
I love you and am so proud of you and excited for what lies ahead for you!
you are a treasure to us and our love for you is so easy. you are such a precious friend. i look forward to you experiencing more of the love from you Heavenly Father!
Post a Comment