




Today I warmed up the piercing chair for my six, soon to be seven year old cousin. I mean, I had to give her the most accurate description of the pain she was about to endure. After I had been punctured, I gave what I thought to be a more realistic description of the pain than the "pinch" the Claire's employee gave. But, Emma informed me afterwards that my "it feels like your ears are being clamped by metal salad tongs" story was less than satisfactory. Regardless of that fact she endured the girlish inflictions like a champ. Good job Emma.
4 comments:
What a sweet cousin! Good job in helping her understand the pain.
So BRAVE Meehan...what a great memory for Emma!! May your ear piercing remind you that though there may be pain, the pain brings beauty and pleasure. The pain does not last but the pleasure from it does!!
I can't believe I am not going to be able to HUG and KISS you good-bye sweet girl! You are amazing Meehan, continue to seek God first, can't wait to see where HE brings you! We will all be there for your mom!! I love you.
beautiful words Cris! :)
yay for second holes and first time experiences!!!
that will be unforgettable for Emma for sure...
Yea Emma! and I cant wait to see your third one!
I cannot believe Today is the Day! July 2nd...crazy huh?
Post a Comment