Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I cannott believe tomorrow I turn 27 years old.
The little girl wearing a slip and a straw hat romping through the backyard throwing feed to the chickens,
the one washing the face of her German- made babydoll feels not so far from me at all, still I know that girl still so well
I have to remind myself that i'm not so little anymore. I really do wonder sometimes how i got to be where I am today. So 27.
It's about the time I want to push pause on the remote of life.
But I know that life, its just going to get better, {which is hard to believe}, yet i know it's true.
My God says " Glory to GLORY", and I believe Him.
When life is as good as mine, its difficult to fathom there is a future that gets better.
I'm so thankful for the path I have chosen and the opportunities I have been given to choose it.
I'm constantly humbled that I have been given the chance to know Jesus, which is why i guess in many ways  why i've devoted my life to giving others that chance who may not otherwise have be handed it as I was.
At this moment I'm listening to one of my favorite worship songs as I type
the lyrics are
"Come away with me
I have a plan for you its going to be wild
its going to  be great
its going to be Fun.
open up your heart and let me in"

Here is how I concluded the week of my 26th  'wild, great, fun' year- ah what an adventure, and theres more where that came from!














3 comments:

~j~ said...

beeeatiful!lucky gator, trip tip for breakfast :)) what a fun adventure for your 27th. cant' wait to hear more!
xo
love mom

Cristine said...

Happy be-lated Birthday dear sweet Meehan and I agree with you, how is it possible you are now 27??
I LOVE the memories you posted and how much you appreciate where the Lord has taken your life! Can't wait to see you and hear some stories when you come home! I love you...Aunt Cristine

joyfulgirl said...

Such beautiful photos of your last hours as a 26 year old. It's true...God has so much more beauty in store for you.