Such LOVE, such HOPE we come HOME to in the Father's arms...
"BUT GOD HAS SURLY LISTENED AND HEARD
MY VOICE IN PRAYER.
PRAISE BE TO GOD,
WHO HAS NOT REJECTED MY PRAYER
OR WITHELD HIS LOVE FROM ME!"
Papa, I've been praying this verse over you since the moment I read it a month or so back as it resonates this deep truth in me for life:
The Father's heart is for you!
The verses before it say:
"We went through the fire and water
but you brought us to a place of abundance."
when I think about what a father is i think of
always accepting, always kind, always patient, always safe.
I think generous and one who makes a way for his children.
I think hugs and kisses and friendship.
I love you so much and I am forever thankful for you!
Thinking of you, Happy Father's Day!
love ,
Meems & Daniel too





No comments:
Post a Comment