Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Keep your eye on the mail because we've sent a special treat to arrive right on time for you.
I wish it could be US wrapped in a pretty little package to surprise you, but hopefully this mother's day treat will remind you of just how deeply you are loved.
We won't have the time in our travels to phone exactly during mother's day but look forward to our call on Monday from the Turkish lounge { where I will be heading to town to purchase your goods!!"}
we love you
XOXO
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Keep your eye on the mail because we've sent a special treat to arrive right on time for you.
I wish it could be US wrapped in a pretty little package to surprise you, but hopefully this mother's day treat will remind you of just how deeply you are loved.
We won't have the time in our travels to phone exactly during mother's day but look forward to our call on Monday from the Turkish lounge { where I will be heading to town to purchase your goods!!"}
we love you
XOXO
.jpg)
1 comment:
Thank you!!! And I got it!!! LOVE,LOVE xo Love these pics too!!
looking forward to hearing your voices.
xo
love mom
Post a Comment