Goodmorning everyone!
We had a very non traditional Easter this year but one that was certainly filled with new life!
After quickly shaking the smaller disappointments from my mind, I was able to fully embrace , enjoy and LOVE the fresh way Dan and I got to celebrate the remembrance of the death and Resurrection of our Saviour!
We made a spaghetti lunch with french bread premade cookies for dessert, a lemonade mix to drink and a half a jar of jelly bean chocolate eggs on the table { don't ask}. With three of our favorite girls from the township of red hill; our sweet friends who we've walked through every joy and pain imaginable in the short time we've known them came to our home for the first time { it was time}. We painted nails, we played cards, we ate and laughed and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. My favorite moment of the day was when Tc, the young mother of the bunch said to me as we all laid on the floor painting nails " you Love us girls huh Meehan." " yes. I love you girls VERY much." I told her.
Thank you Jesus for the life you've given us and that I can thank you for every good and perfect gift in my life like yesterday.
Happy Easter.






1 comment:
Opening up your home like that was such an expression of love and offering of belonging that I could just sense even through the pictures! Giving to others through the gift of opening up your home just changes things!
xo
love mom
Post a Comment