Thursday, April 5, 2012

Instead of thrifting 
for new clothes, I've been really into 'upcycling' my old clothing and jewelry. So, the last week I've been up to a lot of dying, hemming, adding and tucking. Yesterday, I tried my hand for the first time in a long time at my 'first love' and did the same with my jewelry. I bought some chains and made shorter necklaces into long ones in addition to creatig origionals , {long,which I tend want to grab when I get dressed}. I was very please with the results so here is a sneak peek of my work...


VOILA!

3 comments:

~j~ said...

Wow!!! Those are really beautiful.
You have always had a gift for jewelry making and these just confirm that yet again!
xo
love mom

Anonymous said...

Meems love your jewelry creations....you are so artistic...what are the green beads? A belated easter blessings...loved your pictures of easter day...It was very busy around here to say the least!!! will go into more detail later. Love you very much!
Gram

Anonymous said...

I love your necklaces...you are so artistic! this is the second time i have typed this because, I cannot read the letters of the words i need to send this!! This will be my last attempt!!!! I will E you soon!!

xxxxxxxxx Gram