.. the incredible two days I just had with my husband and fun friends. Although one night was just a teaser and left us wanting more , I'm incredibly thankful for the much needed change in scenery and pace!
our experience was nothing short of unique or memorable.
the Oliphantbos cottage where we stayed is at the very tip of Africa{ Cape Point}, it's the only house out there which of course means its a private beach.
We combined Dan's 30th with a Christmas party for our friends and set up a tree and everything. We sang happy birthday, had a gift exchange, decorated sugar cookies, boogie boarded, BBQ'd and found a whale jaw and a ship wreck on the beach!!!
A.k.a another Epic Day!
This is BEAUTIFUL
and sometimes not so beautiful
life...
![]() |
| beautiful... |
![]() |
| not so beautiful. |
![]() |
| beautiful. |
![]() |


















1 comment:
you should do photography on the side. you can see the beauty in things that other cannot! I want to make a collage of all of these...
loving you,
becks
Post a Comment