Wednesday, October 26, 2011


 multiple entries this day...
March 5th, 2011
The vital power of faith is the key to all my practices and divine awareness.
 “Abiding” is a practice of faith. 
It is the continuous act whereby we lay aside all that we might derive from own strength to draw all from Christ by faith.

March 5, 2011
“The peace which fills my soul sitting at the feet of Jesus… this is my abiding place looking upwards to His face.”
-A hymn-


{from a book I am reading}

To Madame N,
“The smallest remembrance will always please Him it is not needful at such times to cry aloud
 {at the table in the midst of conversation}
 he is nearer to us than we think.”
-Brother Lawrence-

I love that He is in the smallest and biggest things. I have learned that our presence ministers to God just as his ministers to us. Let him see your face and hear your voice today. He created it and thinks its lovely.

No comments: