Wednesday, October 26, 2011






A few weekends ago, I decorated for a bridal shower for one of my baby Safe co-workers 
{she will be wed this weekend!}

As a gift to her I also took photos and will have prints made.

by: Julianna Jones
Location: Rara {and} Liam’s

As a result of her shower, she graciously asked me to also make the guestbook and signs for her wedding as well which I finished this weekend!
Thankful for my new camera and the opportunities I have to bless others with creativity and beauty.

Here are a few of the shots I got.
p.s limited internet = limited shared photos
 | sorry| .


love, Meehan
the girls
snippits of love for the bride
THE BRIDE
an old door {story to follow} with my french watering can
compliments of Rachel last Christmas..
yummo
Nana + Zomo




2 comments:

~j~ said...

That is sooo awesome! I can't wait to see what you came up with for the signs and guest book!
Creative girl!!
xo
mom

Marieke said...

Love the photo of Zamo!