A few weeks back my mum wrote to me”
Go take pictures of the most beautiful things that you can find today and print and frame it for heavens sake!”
Well , I have not done well on the second half ,but I did take her exhortation to heart and this is what I saw...
![]() |
| la mer |
![]() |
| bebe |
| les couers |
there is such a variety of beauty in this city.
I want to see it all.




3 comments:
oh wow!! ebony and ivory?! yes please! that wave, could watch that all day and that bebe... pure goodness!! thank you for all of that.
xo
love mom
i love this so much :) You take great photos meehan nicole.
I read the card/email note that nick made for you on your birthday this passed June and all of it is SO TRUE to who you are. You should read it again :)
love love love you
(cant say it enough times to really give the meaning desired!)
Such beauty and such wisdom from your mama!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment