I have been loving and enjoying the ocean the last few weekends! I am so grateful to be in a country where there is a beach culture.
I am so pleased that my love for the sea has been reignited and that I have girlfriends and a husband to enjoy it with!
During these seasisde adventures I have been surfing half of the time and then excitedly running into the blue with my "sponge!"
I've left all labels,
ego,
pride and stigma behind and am simply enjoying the freedom of catching and riding all the waves I want. who knew boogie boarding could be so much fun?
we have giggled so HARD as we determine to party wave together the three of us:
Rachel aka 'RaRa'
Christina aka 'Baby Chino'
and Me currently known as 'Meeks'.
I was in Jr high the last time me and my friends started planning whole days and weekends around when we could get to the beach to surf, staying in until the sun departed and our stomachs too hungry to stay out any longer. I'm thrilled that my girls are the ones initiating surf times, and 2nd go outs. This is really apart of life that blesses me and I can't believe I have it here!
Thank you Lord.
this is so good.

2 comments:
This is Amazing!! I can just imagine you doing this, seeing the laughter and smiles :) and I know that this is blessing you so crazy, giving you a break and enjoying where the Lord has put you...and to have great friends to do it with!! so from the Lord. Meehan this post totally makes my day - knowing you have these sweet times of laughter and fun make me want to enjoy life here all the more :) i love you!!
Looks like a wonderful way to enjoy your time with girlfriends!at least you will be used to the cold water of Cali when you come for a visit!!
xo
love mom
Post a Comment