I don't have much to report in the way of pictures but I've done so poorly in blogging I thought everyone deserved some sort of update!
Its Friday.. the "work day" is done and we will go out for our annual Friday dinner with friends!
Ahhh so fun, such a nice treat to look forward to at the end of the week.
Here's what I look like at the moment {yep taken right on the spot} I am sick {two 1/2 weeks going strong}... I finally folded and got an antibiotic..but bopped to the health food store to pair it with a probiotic and a prayer so I'll let you know how I feel in a few days.
smooches.

2 comments:
you still look beautiful! we love you and are praying you get better.
xoxo
oh man!two and a half weeks! Well I am having the same thing here so we are matching bug! You look beautiful none the less and happy to hear you get some time with friends. Thanks so much for the blog update.
xo
smooches back,
love mom
Post a Comment