Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that two days a go I began training for crisis pregnancy counseling and I have been absolutely enthralled. I've never been able to sit through this much class time before without wiggling, spacing out, fidgeting or being bored out of my mind but, this is totally different, and even after 7 hours of class a day I still cant get enough. I am locked in from the minute class begins untilt he moment it ends. I am so grateful to be receiving this training and look forward to applying all of the incredible tools I will have gianed by the end of it. After two days only, I already feel better equipeed to love and serve women at the hospital and in the townships who come seeking help for their crisis pregnancy.
Please, please , please if ever there were a time to pray would you be praying for me this week? This is a really pivotal time for me in my personal ministry, as I am learning to love and serve precious women during a crucial time of their lives.
I also want to let you know that so many of you have been on my mind and heart lately, I remember you in my prayers as I think of you, often times asking The Lord to comfort you in any sadness, speak to you in the stillness, and fill you with joy in the mornings to name a few! I love you so much my family and my friends, I'm so grateful that you are a part of me! I just love you so much!
xoxoxo
always,
Meehan
Meems,
Meeh,
Meemers
5 comments:
ahhh... PRAISES! Love to hear how the Lord has brought you into tHIS place like this... love what the Lord is opening for you, makes my heart so happy.
praying.
love you.
you do sound captivated!!. great news indeed. praying..
xo
love mom
oh how i love reading your thoughts... so precious to me. miss you big and wish i were sitting next to you as you learn xoxo
YESS! will make sure to actively pray this week!!! So exciting to hear all that!! Can't wait to pick your brain and learn all you are learning!!
love you. we've been praying. thanks for the specifics!
love you.
Post a Comment