"It's just stuff I say aloud a I set things aside that cannot fit into my limited suitcase space. These three magical words my mom used to say about things broken, lost, stained or ruined somehow relieve the sting I feel to leave things behind. "Its just stuff," rearranges the position they hold in my heart to their proper place and frees me to enjoy the finer things in life. With my perspective now in order I can still enjoy the frivolous fanices that were not relegated to the black hole that is "Meehan's storage" here are the few that made the cut.
from Grandma's Garden
...and a tiny peek into the temporary space we are calling home.
~ Enjoy ~
5 comments:
You certainly have made your 'temporary' space a home! You have your mothers touch with decorating!!
meehan what a cute place!!! It has so much character! and little beauties all throughout. Love also seeing the treasures you were able to bring with you :) good choices!
Thanks for sharing your space with us! I love the key things you chose to bring with you but the beauty of those things must lie in the memory you have of it because only God knows why you took that bird with you !! :) lol you are too cute Meems!
xo
love mom
it is just stuff, but it is beautiful stuff that God has blessed you with. what a sweet place you have for now. feels like a home!
love you so very much!!!
so fun to see your "nesting" space. i love seeing your home and the little happy reminders of family and friends that bring you comfort. miss and love you so much!
Post a Comment