Friday, September 3, 2010

Yesterday I had the whole house to myself to organize and enjoy my day. Everyone was out for the day so I made pesto  (two kinds) and apple sauce from the tree in the yard. 
Then, when Daniel came home, we went to a baseball game and got to sit in the box.. it was AMAZING. I've been loving the China Study and strictly putting "no meat no dairy" into practice... but for the Rockies, the book stayed at home.


As a side note let me tell you about my dreams the last two nights. So far I've dreamed vividly about: Becky, Nick, Beau & Libby  (the dogs), mom & Dad, Shelly, Bethany and Grandma. I've only got a quick minute but here's the most bizzar one... 
I was given a serious case of head lice ( of which kept waking me up out of my sleep. but then I'd start to snooze again and the dream would continue.) Nick and Becky, true to form hopped in their Tacoma and Becky was on her i phone lickity split searching for the best head lice shampoo in town. She would regularly inform me on their progress in finding the remedy as well as her frustration being that the one she wanted to get me was a little farther out of town and world take some time.


Bethany on the other hand who ( also true to form) often has her own remedy, convinced me to climb a mountain to these hippy folk who lived in a rusty van. Why? Because the only cure for this case of lice was do blow marijuana smoke into my hair. So that's what me, Beth and Shelly did; I watched myself strand by strand, blanketed in a puff of smoke , on a hill, with two of my dearest buddies get cured from lice. Thanks girls.
 and the rest is history..




love you all!

4 comments:

~j~ said...

Thanks for sharing your dream...
still laughing about B directing you to the hippies... ;))
xo
love mom

shelly said...

this is hilarious! the dream of course.

oh and yes sometimes the china study must be left at home...especially if there are hebrew nationals involved ;-)

love you!

Katee Grace said...

hahhahaha!!!!!! that's hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes.. true to form.

Becky Dellar said...

oh man!!! LOVE THE Dream :) laughing out loud to myself!! glad I'm in yours cause you are in mine!!

I want to hear the rest of the story... ;)