Saturday, August 28, 2010



We spent our very memorable one year anniversary in the happiest place on earth; Disneyland, California or  in California at Disneyland, either way you look at it its the best place on earth.
We truly could not have enjoyed our time more. Daniel went on a fishing trip to Canada for a few days and I picked him up the morning of the 23rd before the big adventure began. So many amazing things have happened in the last two weeks I'm not quite sure where to begin and where to end. So, I will just begin with one of the amazing events ( being our anniversary) and work from there, forward, backward and in between, retelling and sharing the pictures I do have that imperfectly capture our perfect time.

1 comment:

~j~ said...

ooh fun post, it looks like a travel brochure to a seaside village somewhere!
xo
love mom