
I suppose I should clarify that these aren't technically by my standard "thrift store" purchases. Some call them thrift.. I call them "consignment" which we all know are over priced thrift stores. However, to my own defense I must say that two of these dresses are brand new from anthropologie plus, we got an extra 33% off the already discounted price. I'm still proud.


7 comments:
wow... funny thing those blue shoes..
Aunt Cris has a pair she is selling at her garage sale and i said.. uh no thanks!! :)) on you however they look very,very good!
Good job Thrift store Queen!
xo
love mom
awesome finds! good job. you still have your skills. can't wait to see you!
if aunt cris wants to shimmy those shoes my way.. i wouldn't complain. i paid too much and i'm like "where am i going to wear these!!"... i just got too zealous.
Are you kidding? those shoes totally go with the blue top and a cute pair of seven jeans. You are set, sistah! lookin forward to seeing you soon. And oh...I'm sorry Jules, but YOU are the thrift store Queen. Meems qualifies as Princess but you still rule.
I will 'shimmy' the blue suede shoes your way meeh...they are via spiga with a price tag of $125 on them...they were not mine but belonged to my cousin!!! LOVE the dresses...LOVE you more and can't wait to see you!!!
:) great finds!! even from the consignment store. and finding 2 Anthro dresses!?
You just bust out those shoes when you need a extra pump of snazziness in your day ;)
oooohhhh I'm excited aunt Cris! thank you!
and thank you ladies for the fine encouragements.!
love you,
meems
Post a Comment