why not write about it
hahaha...love it all !!!
I do. I do. But even more, I can't wait to see pretty you:) So glad your travels were safe and that you're enjoying the flavors of home.
when don't you find a treasure at the thrift store :) please do share!xolove mom
ha. classic that you needed to thrift shop. bummer you can't wear your wedding ring in africa, but i understand that. yes, show us your finds!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha...love it all !!!
I do. I do. But even more, I can't wait to see pretty you:) So glad your travels were safe and that you're enjoying the flavors of home.
when don't you find a treasure at the thrift store :) please do share!
xo
love mom
ha. classic that you needed to thrift shop. bummer you can't wear your wedding ring in africa, but i understand that. yes, show us your finds!
Post a Comment