My sweet husband quickly recognized my need for creative outlets while in S. Africa and came home one day with some paints and brushes, some canvases and an art budget for me. Here are some of the crafty little things I did with my pent up energy.
Awe my beauty! I love your creations! And I especially love that you are in S. Africa and finding ways to be creative -- thats my girl! love love love YOU, Chelse
6 comments:
That was such a gift of love from Daniel to you! Love all your creativity Meems!
Love the crown and the picture! perfectly reflects South Africa in color and content, beautiful bug!!
xo
mom
beautiful!!! love love love that hair piece! :)
so wish i could see that painting closer up! so beautiful!
love you meems.
xoxo
Awe my beauty! I love your creations! And I especially love that you are in S. Africa and finding ways to be creative -- thats my girl! love love love YOU, Chelse
what a sweet hubby! great work!
love your creative heart meems!
You have always been my most creative friend!!! I love you and miss you Meems!!!
Post a Comment