As I've learned to abide and receive more of the unconditional love God has for me,pouring out my own life for others has become much more natural.
This year on Valentines day I'm having a second annual fundraiser party ( though this year small)for setting children free from sex trafficking and prostitution. Love 146 (which represents the numbers children are given instead of names in brothels)is an organization that enables us to do so.
please pray for these children. They are on Gods heart. He longs to set them free and he will. We can choose to trust that he longs to include us in his plans for the world or we can be fooled into thinking God works independently of us and that we play no role in laboring with him.
Pray. God says our faith moves mountians and I want sex abuse towards children GONE.
God is Love. lets honor him on the day that our Nation celebrates Love...
that is my heart for this Valentines day and the rest to come;to remember the Lord and the passions on his heart; you and me his beloved.

3 comments:
I'm totally following your blog and was so blessed by the Lord. He's been teaching me a lot about abiding also. I love how He connects us all in the body!
This is such a great and powerful night. Last year was so fun and so good for my heart!! Just basking in God's love and praying on behalf of those who don't even know how to pray.
Love you girls - May God send His presence and meet you all there!
Yes I still check...Happy Valentines Day to you Meemers! He can move mountains, Amen to that!!
Post a Comment