Friday, October 3, 2008

Life is so Good my God is so great

Shout out: Grandpa!! I LOVE YOU!!! I hope i've been writing enough to keep your heart at ease.
Here are some facts that should keep you sleeping at night: My room door has two dead bolts. A family guards the gates to our apartment and unlocks it to let us in and locks it behind us everyday all day. The best assurance of all (My friend prayed this verse over me) and I know its true because its in the Bible:

Isaiah 41:12-13 " Though you search for your enemies you will not find them those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you do not fear i will help you."

I love it here and I feel very safe spiritually physically mentally. The boys on are team are so wonderful. They make us girl such a priority. 

So, I love you grandpa, thank you for checking my blog and for all your prayers. God hears them all and I know he loves hearing your voice. His plans are so good and I love how he involves us all if we choose to participate in what he is already doing. He has plans for my time here and he will guard and protect my comings and goings and in the meantime he is having you join me in prayer so thank you for participating ( like you always have in everything i love to do). When it was volleyball you learned volleyball, when it was karate you participated in Karate, now and forever its loving Jesus and the world he created and So PRAYER will be your subject now and forever! Have fun and thank you!!!!
xoxoxo hugs and kisses, meeh 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is lightly raining ouyside but here at my computer the sun is shining!!!It comforts me to know that God kmows exactly where you are at any given momenteven if I don't but you must feel my presence!!You are in our prayers and thoughts 24/7 Love grandpa and grandma