Once again i dont know what to say. There so much that fits togehter and doesnt all at the smae time. So i will just share highlights and speak into them later. Or even if you guys want to sned me questions as prompts for me to write that would be really helpful and interactive which would be great. I
Woke up at five this morning had a sweet time listening to worship on my i pod and reading some scripture. God has given me Psalm 19 to pray as a prophetic declaration for the Tibetans (read it, pray with me).
Around 6:45 Daniel and I headed to this path that circles around the Dahli Lamas Temple. Many , many Tibetans go there and spin the prayer wheels. They say that to walk around this path gives them good Karma.
I will probably be doing that around three times a week if not more (obviously not for good Karma.) If i were treated as my sins deserve than we'd all be slugs. But we know this is why God gave his perfect life for us because he knew we could not be. So he covers us with his righteousness , his goodness his love, to call our own. I want the Tibetans to know they don't have to love in fear of having "bad Karma" and coming back as a lowly insect. Its so good to know I die once to my old self and let Jesus give me a new nature and his name to live under.. and then I die and live with him forever. How exhausting to live in fear of maybe never being good enough or never knowing what you did in your "past life" to deserve the things you suffer i this life. I will go into details about how i know this to be true in the Tibetan mindset later.
.
Tibetans as a whole are wonderful people, very specal and lovely people//
oh shoot have to go.. i might have rambled i dotn even knwo just what wrote i prob. will have to edit this later but in the meantime i hoep soem of it has been inspiring and true.
i love you all bye
3 comments:
thanks for the quick update! the update for prayer is always helpful. psalm 19 on my daily list for the tibetans you are serving. love love love you!
here's a quick question...what are you eating?
What a powerful prayer walk that is!! Meehan - I am so encouraged that the Lord wakes you in the morning for quality time with Him, a time for you to really get poured into. I find myself praying that you would have times of refreshing with Him and it sounds like He keeps providing that. Oh man He loves you so much!!
love you - LOVE hearing your heart and your bright spirit as you are in that place...
Hey Meems!! How are you? How long will you be staying where you are now? How is the team dynamic? Are there any areas the enemy tries to penetrate? What do you do for fun?
Love you so much, Sarah :)
Post a Comment