Wednesday, July 23, 2008



4 comments:

~j~ said...

Wild horses....so cool! Hey that horse could be a distant cousin of the picture of the one in your room!! lol

~j~ said...

such great pictures and so thankful to recieve them! Putting the faces and places to your adventure makes it all the more exciting for dad and I, and of course to see our beautiful daughter looking so happy, well it's beyond words.
We love you!
love mom
xxooooxxxoooo

KATEE said...

beeeaaauuuuuuuutiful! :)
:)
:)
:)
:)
the Lord... He knows you and your heart and what makes you smile so well... He truly is intimately acquainted with us :)
LOVE YOU MEEMS!

Tracy said...

Hi lovey!
You look so radiant...full of HIS love. I am so excited for you and all the adventure that lay ahead. I miss you so much already and will be praying for you and waiting (impatiently of course!) for you to come back to us at ELMO to share your gifts.
xoxoxoTRACY LARSON