Have you ever worn a perfume where the moment you lift its cap you can feel yourself transform into pure gorgeous perfection?
o I have.
Jo Malone Orange Blossom is my new found earthy pleasure in which i wish for the rest of my life to have in my possession.
my reaction, so severe from the moment i put it to my nose, my loving { and sacrificial} husband took me back to the store to get the larger bottle.
glorious indulgence.
At this very moment I'm readying myself for a special date night, squirming to the point of internal tantrum for wearing the same sundress { again} for a special occasion and suddenly i turn to Jo and I'm ready for the runway.
i spritz again.
Someone call a cameraman.
dramatic?
absolutely.
and every bit true.
2 comments:
lol... do you remember when we went to Saks around the time you were getting married and I stopped at the circular table filled w Jo Malone?!! soo many deelish aromas. I had a sample give to me by a patient two years ago but never got the courage to go in and buy a bottle! Glad to hear you are enjoying.
xo
love mom
i wil change that. its amazing. { a similar feeling to buying the " double C" . thank you for all eternity for that experience as well. xoxox
Post a Comment