Thursday, January 12, 2012

The lonely in families

" A father to the fatherless, defender of widows is 
GOD in his holy dwelling.
 He sets the lonley in families."
Psalm 48:5


This is one of my favorite verses so imagine my delight when through following a "Pinterest" picture's link I discovered its origin was this website who happens to feature a family we JUST spoke to on Skype last week from Colorado.
I LOVE THE lORD!

I was so blessed by this blog and know you will be too.
http://www.mandiejoy.com/the-lonely-in-families/


~ ELISHA MICHAEL and ELEANOR JOY ~ 
GALLAGHER
............................................
These are the Children of a couple who have blessed Daniel and I in the past and have continued to do so through their inspiring,joy-filled and obedient lives... 

1 comment:

Mandie Joy said...

Hi there! Thanks for the link. Did you notice we also had a little girl named Meems? Not that common of a name. Her name is Mikisa Mae, but we call her Meems.

mj