Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

 Soooo far away yet so close and I want to say I love you Mom!  
so, Happy Mother's Day to you.
Sending All my love to you beautiful ma mere on this day {among all the others} on which you deserve to be honored.
I'm counting down the days until I get to swing my arms around your lovely neck and give you the squeeze of a lifetime and kiss your sun-kissed cheeks.
I adore you forever & Always
Love always, 
Your daughter,
 Meehan Nicole

3 comments:

~j~ said...

wow. thank you bug...
wherever did you get that top picture?!! dreamy and oh so inviting... i want it all ;))

i too am waiting for the day.. practicing patience i am
xoxo
love you always to the moon and back my precious beloved daughter...

Cristine said...

Your post was so beautiful Meehan...I imagine Mother's Day was hard for youf mom having both her children so far away but I am sure your loving words and beautiful photos brought a smile to her heart!! Your mom truly is an incredible, loving and fun filled Mom!!!
I am so proud of how you honor the Lord daily as you serve Him serving others.

Becky Dellar said...

This is such a great collage of pictures! love seeing all those memories.
Love you meehan - your love is such an amazing example to me of loving to the utmost, the way God loves us!!