Dear Meehan and Jim...I almost felt as though I was eavesdropping on a private moment between the two of you as I listen to M's Birthday greeting to her dear Grandpa. Your family shares something that is so rare anymore...family involved and family loving family! Happy 80th Birthday to you Jim, you certainly are a man of great strength and character. May you have many, many more years to share your wisdom and love with all those you love.
Undone over that one, Meehan Nicole! Blessed beyond measure and was so privileged to be at Uncle Matt's for the big shindig! Love you and Daniel! Mmmmwwaaahh! Aunt Sue
3 comments:
Dear Meehan and Jim...I almost felt as though I was eavesdropping on a private moment between the two of you as I listen to M's Birthday greeting to her dear Grandpa.
Your family shares something that is so rare anymore...family involved and family loving family! Happy 80th Birthday to you Jim, you certainly are a man of great strength and character. May you have many, many more years to share your wisdom and love with all those you love.
astoundingly beautiful tribute to Grandpa Meems! bawled like a baby I did!
I love you so..
xo
mom
Undone over that one, Meehan Nicole! Blessed beyond measure and was so privileged to be at Uncle Matt's for the big shindig! Love you and Daniel! Mmmmwwaaahh!
Aunt Sue
Post a Comment