oh yes you did!! is that a tablecloth too?!! wow, you did find a place to thrift!God is blessing you with all your little wish list details! xo love mom
so the earings were on sale at Woolworths! {i know totally not that exciting... the backdrop is the tea towel from lewis& Clark you got me for Valentines Day!
aaahh no wonder I liked it ;) so funny Grammie had alot of jewelry from Woolworths, I think G still has some of it too!! She would have giggled with delight at your Woolworths find. xo love mom
3 comments:
oh yes you did!! is that a tablecloth too?!! wow, you did find a place to thrift!God is blessing you with all your little wish list details!
xo
love mom
so the earings were on sale at Woolworths! {i know totally not that exciting...
the backdrop is the tea towel from lewis& Clark you got me for Valentines Day!
aaahh no wonder I liked it ;)
so funny Grammie had alot of jewelry from Woolworths, I think G still has some of it too!!
She would have giggled with delight at your Woolworths find.
xo
love mom
Post a Comment