Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I can unashamedly post these U2 pictures  because Dan and I, I'm proud to say are thrifty spenders. 
We have ourselves on a very organized spending plan of which this falls under out allotted 'entertainment budget' for the year. That being said I will post with pleasure knowing I am guiltless before the crowd {of 3} who may {or may not} think to themselves
'What? You mean they actually have fun!? They don't just save babies and share the good news all the day long? 
gasp. 
NO!"
 Just kidding. 
I know you don't think that but hey I have to cover my bases.


We absolutely enjoyed our standing in general admission close to the stage, surrounded by our closest jumping and sweaty friends (and its a good thing too because I stood next to a not so much a friend who WAS sweaty and its by far more disgusting not to know whose just pressed against you.}
I then got on Dan's shoulders and the view from there was much more preferable. 


I can honestly say from a personally formulated opinion now that BONO { short for "Bona Vox" the Latin words for 'good voice'. true. his wife even call him that} is indeed talented! I thought of my brother through most of the songs, mainly goodies like Where the streets have no name and others from the 'How to Disarm an Atomic Bomb' album or maybe its 'Dismantle'.. but all the same chalk full of memories and wishing you were there.
Enjoy the pictures.


Well. I look cute.


2 comments:

~j~ said...

aaaah good ol Bono, my fav ;))

So glad you had a good time, dancing with the natives and enjoying memory provoking music. AND you looked super cute too! I am delighted you got to have that experience.
I love you!

Cristine said...

What fun...and if I am counted in the '3', I do NOT judge your spending habits...afterall God does want us to enjoy ourselves and it looks like you both did just that!!! Sweaty bodies and all.....and yes you do look cute in the last photo, Daniel looks like he is still in the party mode!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us!!!