Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Birthday Wish and a Birthday Kiss for you

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you! 
Happy Birthday Dear, 
Shelly
Shells
Boots
Sis
Happy Birthday to you!




















To: a beautiful, creative, faithful, compassionate, strong and amazing Shelly Nicole Gibbons on your birthday, I
love, 
adore,
admire,
appreciate,
miss,
and am thankful for you.

If I could pick you a pocketful of peonies today, 
I would.
If I could order the sunshine to blaze down a golden tan for you today, 
 I would.
If I could afford all the lenses for your camera you've ever wanted for your birthday, I would. 
But today, { the thought will just have to count} and you can instead receive all the lOVE I'm sending you... now!
You are loved Birthday girl.
Always, 
Meems & Dan

3 comments:

~j~ said...

beautiful... happy birthday indeed and the sentiments echoed from afar as well...
love you shells.
xo
j

Cristine said...

Meehan I thought you would like to know that at least one of your 'IF I COULD' came true....you wrote, If I could order the sunshine to blaze down a golden tan for you today I would....it was about 78 in SB today!!! .... just thought you would like to know.....such sweet birthday wishes and feelings!!!

shelly said...

Thank you sweet friend!!! Love this birthday love note from you! I feel a hug from you! Love love love you!!!