My family.
My grandparents, my sister in law and my parents are all vessels of Joy and blessing in my life. They are avenues to which I can experience the generosity, faithfulness, passion and love of Christ. We enjoyed, truly enjoyed one another's company these last few weeks with every hug every laugh, every visit, every meal, soaking in the divine gift that we are in each other's life.
4 comments:
Beautiful heart felt post Meehan!!! Yes you truly are loved by many! My love for you started the day I found out your mom was pregnant with you...baby bottles, scrampled eggs, dressup and now an amazing woman! So sorry I was not able to see you.....the photos say it all...there is no place like home!
it was so incredible. and i did love enjoy and cherish every hug, every laugh. these pictures are so wonderful and will be cherished too!
absolutely love love love this!!!!!!!!! love that you all (and us) got to experience this time together!!!
xoxo | oodles of love
love you! truly incredible to be able to see you and daniel!
Post a Comment