I love it and it makes me miss you guys! It is so good to see a little bit of your life in Africa. Go glad to get some perspective this evening! Love you guys, JK
Hi guys, I have loved, loved keeping up with what the Lord is doing through you two! It is so amazing to watch you talking and singing and dancing clear across the world! Anyway, I am so happy to hear how God is at work there and to see the joy that is pouring forth in your updates:) Just want you to know how much we love you and that you continue to be in our prayers. Blessings upon your time in Zanzibar~ Pam
5 comments:
Yay! Beautiful pictures. Praying for a sweet resurrection Sunday for you guys! :)
This is so fun!! And your place is GREAT! It may be a little nest, but how wonderful to have it!! And you found some fun "nesting" items ;)
love pictures like this!
thank you for the peek inside your window! loved seeing it all!
love you both so very much!
I love it and it makes me miss you guys! It is so good to see a little bit of your life in Africa. Go glad to get some perspective this evening! Love you guys, JK
Hi guys,
I have loved, loved keeping up with what the Lord is doing through you two! It is so amazing to watch you talking and singing and dancing clear across the world! Anyway, I am so happy to hear how God is at work there and to see the joy that is pouring forth in your updates:) Just want you to know how much we love you and that you continue to be in our prayers.
Blessings upon your time in Zanzibar~
Pam
Post a Comment