I realize this post is extaordinarily random so I should clarify
that none of it is connected by any stretch of the imagination! I just happened to take pictures only of things that started with "T". I'm in Texas, took pictures of trees, the turtle shell I found by a lake and the travel ring I bought before leaving for our trip!
that none of it is connected by any stretch of the imagination! I just happened to take pictures only of things that started with "T". I'm in Texas, took pictures of trees, the turtle shell I found by a lake and the travel ring I bought before leaving for our trip!

Well these are barely anything at all but since I got caught in the rain on my walk to take some photos for you I figured I might as well post'em. "T" is for Texas, Turttle Shell, Trees & Travel ring, it's a fakey I picked up since the real bling had to stay at home.
8 comments:
I don't get it...do those big 'turtle' things grow on the trees? If so, CRAZY!!! Are you still in CO?
Hi Me!!! GP loves staying in touch via your Photos and prose. I pray for you and Danial.Love you both
Love the pictures! So beautiful there. And your ring - good choice. Fun to sport something new? :) love you!
beautiful snaps, beautiful girl. . . safe flight baby girl !
How did I miss the beginning of your blog with the explanation the first time? T...you are in Texas...Turtle shell is a turtle shell not something that fell from a turtle tree??? Who know what I was reading...where in Texas are you two?
update:Currently in london for the next 5 hours.... enjoying the lounge here in Hethro (oh the perks of status)... missing everyone and loving you from abroad! xoxox
update:Currently in london for the next 5 hours.... enjoying the lounge here in Hethro (oh the perks of status)... missing everyone and loving you from abroad! xoxox
what beautiful pics! and love the bling!
love you mucho!
Post a Comment