Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rockin the headband


I remember the first time I saw this style headband. I was looking through my Dad's Jr. High photo album and came across a picture of a "pretty girl" whose headband I really liked. I've wanted one ever since, except it turns out the pretty "girl" was Loren Yater. Right before I left, I went shopping with S.G and we both got one... I dare you to wear yours.

8 comments:

Cristine said...

You too are the 'pretty girl'...the 'pretty girl' Meehan Shannon! Wear your headband proudly as you look so cute with it on! Love your posts Meems!

Becky Dellar said...

Yes, you rock that headband! Love it - love that you and S.G. both have one :) You are just glowing in that photo - love seeing the joy in your eyes!!

Becks

Bethany said...

this is cute! i have been wanting to add headbands to my wardrobe but to shy! Thanks for the encouragement!!

Sue Kasmar said...

Meems, you need to explain to non Santa Barbarians that Loren Yater is SON of surfing icon Rennie Yater! Or.... maybe I just did. Loren wearing a head band is much funnier than thinking Loren was a "Lauren" aka a girl....dontchya think?

~j~ said...

ahhh, I think I will turn down this dare as pure ridiculousness comes to mind, this style is purely for the young and you sport it well bug!Beautiful picture :)
xo
love mom

shelly said...

so proud of you! it looks awesome. i'm still mustering up courage to wear mine...the ol' hubby thinks i look riduculous...so that doesn't help ;-)

but you look awesome. good job dear friend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghan Elaine said...

Oh, I LOVE it! I was shopping the other day and tried one on...I think I need a whole cute outfit to rock it. I was wearing a sweatshirt with old jeans and it didn't work. But yours does :)