Thursday, December 3, 2009

Let it snow let it snow let it snow




Today we have been invited to go snowboarding. This is in fact a snowboarding DTS! The best news for me? I don't even have to get off a chair lift (which is the scariest part)! Instead, a gandola will take me to the top and I can just step right off.YESSSSSSSS!
I'm writing this now as a "side note " though it is worthy of first mention"Every good and perfect gift is from God." This morning God is speaking to me about laying down my rights. He gave me the right to a family, to life, to wealth, to health, he gave me the right to freedom and food. But the reason he gave me these "rights" is so that I can turn back around and show him how much I love him by giving them right back to Him. He always gives us something to give. Even the poorest of the poor have something to give and find joy to give it all away. He is so good to us. Thank you God for the gift of today. I want to give this day back to Him because its not mine to keep all to myself anyway.. this is the day the Lord has made... I willy simply rejoice and be glad in it!

1 comment:

~j~ said...

great reminder....looks like a lovely day in the snow.
xo
love mom