BABE
Ballgown
BEAUTIFUL!
I think I will be processing this day for a while. I could post a dozen pictures, memories and thanks yous everyday and still have more to spare. Since only a handful of the closest of you really check this maybe one day I will even post just a million bridal pictures of me! Now this may be one of the most self focused things you ever see me do ( hopefully) but you know what in all honesty, and to the thanks of my parents who made it possible, I felt the best I ever have in my life.. I have D.D to thank for capturing me at some of the happiest points of the day and I really like recalling just how special and beautiful I felt and all those who loved enough to make that happen.
hmm there. I said it. and I'm going to post it.
3 comments:
YES!! totally post it :)
of course you can post all the pictures you want of that day! that's what they are taken for to remind us of the beauty and wonderful moments that took place that day!
xo
love j
Meehan I once heard a very wise man say, 'it is all about the bride', so post photos of yourself for those of us who follow your blog would LOVE to see them! You are the bride and this is your blog...and you were simply gorgeous! I miss you....
Post a Comment