just a quick hello to everyone.. i am in Taipai... with kankles! i don't know why that would be the first thing i mention but my legs and ankles have morphed into one from all the flying! haahahah
anyway I'm doing great you all look beautiful and oh so good to see your faces ( i took a peek at moms blog.
xoxxox God is good He is alive and this world belongs to him.. pray that people would be coming to the love and Glory of good just by talking with us..
meems
4 comments:
thank you angel... for letting us know...
xxoooxxxxoooxxxxoooxxx
mom
1. don't sit the whole time while flying..get up and walk..
2. water,water,water.
3. dont' forget to breathe..
;)
"kankles"...you are so funny Meehan!! May the Lord keep you safe and open many doors for you to share about Him.
Hi Bug,
David Dobson just called... he would like you to call him so he can speak with you. Glad to hear you arrived safely.
love you so much,
xxoo
mom
YES! awesome. (I just read your mom's post and in scanning through it quickly I thought the first one she was gonna say "1. Don't sit on the toilets" - squatty pottty!! ;) haha - sorry I just laughed and had to share.
Post a Comment