On day one I said I did not think I would find anyone my heart could rest in. I think I'm wrong. There is so much hidden behind the masks that are slowly coming down in everyone. For some, it may take longer- But i know its worth the wait.
Already, I'm being humbled and challenged in new ways and I'm nervous to accept these challenges but know that I need to. I've run with runners who are better than I am, been ministered to by girls I thought I would be ministering to, been told by a girl that she has had a hard time with me ( but this one is going to be a good friendship believe it or not). Maybe these seem minuscule, but for my sensitive little heart, they have been mini mountains to climb. But, I love it because though I am weak, God is my Strength.
Good times, Good times...
1) On the fourth I ran in the rain and watched fireworks
2) Found some good volleyball players to start pickup games with
3) Drove to a remote beach and hiked through lava rock to get there. Saw wild goats and pigs..
4) Wathced 4o different Nations reresented on this campus march their flags
5) Saw fire dancing and Haka performed
I love you goodnight!
4 comments:
hey meems,
so wonderful to get up this am and find another post holding more of the content of your heart and experience yesterday. It's been a while since i have "attended" YWAM and it feels so great to be there again with you.... thank you so much.
love mom xo
Thanks for you honest post! I am so grateful to hear your precious heart!
Love you!
SWEETTT!!! :)
Yeah... He is your strength, your invicible army and making you able to walk on every high place of difficulty! (Hab. 3:19)
YAY for God's faithfulness to you and your willingness!!!
xoxo
Blessings & Grace & MUCH LOVE to you!!!
Wow!! You had a full weekend already! Wow - yes Lord be her strength in such a tangible way, that she would feel you with her... I want to hear more about that hike and beach!
Post a Comment