Thank you for sending the one of the view from your window...that is so incredible! Meehan - You are doing it! The Lord is giving you strength and you are doing it, living it, breathing it.
I've been looking in from time to time....what a great adventure, thanks for sharing with us. Know that you have much love and prayers coming to you from AZ. Uncle Chris, Aunt Lisa and babies
3 comments:
Thank you for sending the one of the view from your window...that is so incredible! Meehan - You are doing it! The Lord is giving you strength and you are doing it, living it, breathing it.
i love you!!
I've been looking in from time to time....what a great adventure, thanks for sharing with us. Know that you have much love and prayers coming to you from AZ.
Uncle Chris, Aunt Lisa and babies
Catching up on M's life ... beautiful photos and I love to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment